Get Your Freeride On

The Freeride World Tour is coming to Squaw Valley USA! got one word: STOKED!

The best riders and skiers in the world will be there to ski the tram-face! For those of you who aren’t from Squaw, the tram-face has been among the most famous out-of-bounds-areas in the United States. It will be great viewing as it is front-and-center, near the bottom of the hill.

Come check it. I will be there, talking with some shredders, among them, the great, Jess Mcmillan!…… STOKED!

[tweetmeme]

11 Responses to Get Your Freeride On

1. Excellent! I wish I were heading up there with you. I certainly look forward to more of your most excellent interviews from this. Have a great time…I’m sure it will be unbelievable to witness!
    .-= Bruce Backman´s last blog ..He Thinks You are Stupid =-.

2. admin says:

It will be hot! There will be some amazing skiers and personalities. Let me know what scoop you want found out.

3. Matthew Neer says:

Great post broham, love the trailer. We really need to hit the slopes together. Or more like the hit the powder and construct some make-shift jumps so we can practice backflips.

4. admin says:

No Kidding! I don’t know if this will work for you this weekend. But we will make it happen!

5. Olsson Lena says:

This is an interesting post. It’s really good to see that happening at Squaw. Hope to see more of your videos.

6. Richard Dunne the transfer baragain of the season. a rock in Defense.

7. Hi – I would like to say thank you for an interesting site about a subject I have had an interest in for a long time now. I have been lurking and reading the posts avidly so just wanted to express my gratitude for providing me with some very good reading material. I look forward to more, and taking a more active part in the discussions here, whilst picking up some knowledge too!!

8. PS3 Slim says:

Love the design of this blog!

9. you could have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

10. admin says:

Hi Allyn, Interesting proposition! I will check it out. Let’s put that in motion.

11. xbox 360 racing game says:

best 360 games…

All of us is really a star. We sometimes shine with the remainder. We sometimes twinkle alone. Sometimes after we least understand it, we make someone’s wish becoming reality….